ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY & STATEMENT OF INTENT
Hoist Hire Services Ltd considers environmental management to be of prime importance and is fully committed to fulfilling all environmental responsibilities as well as continuous improvement of environmental performance. As such Hoist Hire Services Ltd will work with clients, contractors, suppliers and the workforce towards achieving this goal.
The objective of this policy is to attain and maintain high standards of environmental performance throughout Hoist Hire Services Ltd.
All persons conducting activities under the name of Hoist Hire Services Ltd will adhere to this.
It is the Policy of the Company to:
- Understand and comply with legal requirements, codes of practice and regulations;
- Organise operations in order to minimise pollution and disturbance to neighbours and the general public;
- Provide assistance, training and information that may be necessary to personnel at all levels;
- Use materials and resources with regard to long-term sustainability;
- Employ a consistent framework for the management of environmental issues across all its operations;
The successful management of environmental issues will be achieved by:
- Identification and management of environmental aspects and impacts;
- Prevention of pollution;
- Minimisation of waste;
- Provision of prompt response to incidents and emergencies;
- Promotion of environmental issues and good practice; and
- Reviewing and reporting on the content and implementation of this policy.
Policy Dated 14/05/19