HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT OF INTENT
The objective of this policy is to attain and maintain high standards of health and safety performance throughout Hoist Hire Services Ltd.
All persons conducting activities under the name of Hoist Hire Services Ltd will adhere to this Health & Safety Policy.
Hoist Hire Services Ltd will comply with the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and Regulations subsequently laid under it and meet the standards required therein.
Hazards will be identified and the risk of injury, disease or dangerous occurrence will be minimised by the achievement and maintenance of high standards of health and safety.
These standards will be achieved, so far as is reasonably practicable, by:
- Demonstrating a visible management commitment to high standards of health and safety performance and the promotion of a positive health and safety culture throughout the Company;
- Providing and maintaining a safe working environment that is without risk to health, together with adequate facilities and arrangements for the welfare of employees;
- Providing and maintaining plant, equipment and systems of work that are safe and without risk to health;
- Providing and maintaining means of access to and egress from the workplace that are safe and without risk;
- Having in place adequate arrangements for the regular assessment of work activities in order to identify related hazards and to control associated risk;
- Having in place effective systems to protect employees and other persons affected by Company activities;
- Having in place adequate arrangements to ensure safety and the absence of risks to health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances;
- Providing such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure the health and safety of employees of the Company; and
- Obtaining the co-operation of employees in enabling statutory obligations under health and safety legislation to be met.
Policy of Intent Dated 14/05/19
A full copy of the Health & Safety Policy can be requested from our Head Office.